Monday, October 26, 2009

So I bought Kaelyn about two months ago this Your Baby Can Read. Thinking that this would be something for her to stay out of trouble when I'm trying to get things done around the house plus make her a little smarter can't hurt right? So I see her do all the actions and pointing and repeating what they tell her she's done a really awesome job but anyways I just happen to catch her today telling the tv NO I will not touch my shoulder. NO I will not say toy. And so on. Then I walk back to my room not even two minutes go by and I hear her saying to the tv. I'm in charge here and I will say it when I want then they say on the tv "say zebra" so she says FINE I say zebra. So I can see she will be just a little strong headed I have absolutely no idea where she got this from but I can't wait to see how FUN school is gonna be!! I'm gonna say this is a Michael trait because I actually read my assignments in school unlike Michael who pretty much was just a smarty pants and didn't have to ever study or put any effort into anything. You know the type, just do whatever they want, never crack a book and still get a passing grade and not just any passing grade it would be a very nice passing grade, the one that starts with A and ends with +. I want that kind of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment